Still though, every engine needs an extra pump of fuel. And my passion for cooking requires a few sparks at least once in awhile. It's all about balancing convenience and time efficiency with retaining the creativity and fun of cooking.
Which is why I am especially excited by this new find. Because I finally struck gold. In a very unexpected way, too.
Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter.
What? Did you not hear me?
It combines two things that I really really really really really really like. Supplemented with dashes of honey and cinnamon. All blended to taste.
To make gold.
If I were to try and write out everything that is amazing about this recipe, it comes out into this word vomit of gibberish, so I am going to have to take a few very deep breaths and write it out in a list:
1. Such a healthy alternative to straight up peanut butter for snacking / dipping fruits in
2. A great way to use up that disgusting, "Sam's All Natural, Organic, Shitty Tasting Peanut Butter" that I got from Berkeley Bowl.
3. Gives the Greek Yogurt this really great, fluffy, and thick texture that I love.
4. Takes 5 miliseconds to make.
5. Can be consumed by the spoonful without the waves of shame/guilt/public eyeing that may come from eating peanut butter straight from the jar (not that that has ever stopped me before...but still)
Willingness to make again: 2348789234
-Going to experiment by adding vanilla and a dash of nutmeg to it. Why not?